That was the latest insightful observation by Abbie. Last evening, as I was getting her ready for bed, she asked where Baba (Bailey) was. I said we would go look for her. We found her laying in the hall. Abbie said, “She’s sleeping…Baba sleeps all day.”
Steve took this picture of Bailey the other day sleeping with her baby, an elephant, named Ellie. It would be impossible for me to love this little dog any more!

1 comment:
Hi Lindsay!!! I was just talking on the phone with my mom telling her the same thing...that I cannot believe how much I love my dog Bailey! It is amazing the bond you will form, huh?
Hope all is well. I am in desperate need of updating my blog, and hope to do some blogging this weekend!
PS- I cannot believe Carter is 6 months old! He is so cute!
Post a Comment