Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer

Actually, our days are not that lazy! Between feedings/meals, changings and naps, there is not all that much time left! We spent our afternoon playing. Well, Abbie and Carter played while I picked up after them. Carter enjoyed some time in the Excersaucer. I can’t believe how big he is getting. He looks so much bigger next to Abbie now! Those two are quite a pair! They just love each other so much. IMG_3967n IMG_3970n IMG_3972n IMG_3974n IMG_3976n IMG_3977n IMG_3978n IMG_3979n

IMG_3980n

For comparison, here is a picture of Abbie in Excersaucer around the same age!IMG_0799

3 comments:

Gauger Family said...

He looks so happy!

Lauren said...

Your kiddos look so much alike! They are too cute :) Hope to see y'all next week!

Lauren, Vito and Bailey said...

Lindsay,

Abbie and Carter are so adorable and look so much alike (and I see alot of you in them!!!) Hope you are doing well. Have you seen pics of Julia? Isn't she cute! Hope you are having a great weekend.