Friday, July 31, 2009
An All-Nighter
Carter has slept the WHOLE night the past two nights! Each night, we feed him around 7:15 and he is usually in bed by 7:45. Wednesday night he woke up and made a few sounds arounds 5:30 in the morning but then went back to sleep. We had to WAKE HIM UP at 7:45! (Even after all that time he still was not interested in eating :( ) Last night I didn't hear him make a sound, or he did and I was just too tired to hear it! He woke up around 7:15 this morning! (Unfortunately, Abbie woke up at 5:50 this morning. I went in and made her go back to sleep. If one sleeps the other wakes up...we just can't catch a break with two!) I am so proud of him! I hope he keeps it up. It would be SO nice to have no more night feedings. One more sign that he is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment