I don’t usually post on myself but am so proud I had to share! After three years of pregnancies and babies, I can now wear (almost) all the clothes in my closet! Hooray! Since Carter was about 2 months old, I have been exercising…a lot. I usually go to the gym about 5 nights a week, except when we are out of town or family is in town. I honestly don’t know what to do with myself the nights I am at home anymore. I leave around 8:00 when both the kids are in bed and get home around 9:30. On top of that, I have added The Shred video a few nights a week after that! It makes for an exhausting and late night. My blog posting has suffered accordingly :) Steve has been so supportive, and I am so thankful to have a husband who is willing to let me leave that many nights a week! (He now wakes up at 5:30 M/W/F to go play basketball before work…yuck!) I finally feel like ME again…and not a pregnant person or new mom. It is such a great feeling that I had to share! Don’t worry…I am not one of those woman who can say the weight just fell off! I worked HARD to lose the weight. I am excited to finally be able to stop going so much and enjoy my nights with Steve again…oh and wear all my clothes again, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you! You are SO thin! I just bought the shred too!
Post a Comment