Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is There A Doctor In The House?

Abbie seems to think so! The other day she pulled out the doctor’s bag that she got as a present at the hospital when Carter was born. She enjoyed listening to Carter’s belly, giving him medicine (poking his belly with the pretend needle), putting a Band-Aid on him and taking his heart rate. She then decided he needed to listen to her belly and put the stethoscope on him! He loved playing with her as usual. I wonder what he is thinking when she plays with him. I am always amazed when I think about how different his life is growing up with a big sister who likes to play with him!

IMG_3981n IMG_3990n IMG_3997nIMG_3991

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This pix of abbie playing doctor on Carter and Carter playing doctor on Abbie. So cute and sweet. Can't wait to see you guys And I can't wait to see Droa. love you Rachel