Carter had his first taste of baby food today! He sat in the high chair for the very first time and ate rice cereal. He took to the concept of eating off a spoon right away. I think he is so excited to be eating food the way he sees us eating all the time! He actually ate a fair amount when it wasn’t spilling out of his mouth in a stream of drool. He is drooling like crazy these days! That, combined with runny baby food, makes for a pretty messy meal!
Here are his first three spoonfuls documented in pictures! I think his reactions are priceless!
First Spoonful
Second Spoonful
Third Spoonful
Below is a video we took of Carter’s first time eating baby food. Please excuse my annoying baby voice! I think it is hilarious to hear Abbie talking in the background! I think she has been photographed enough in her short life…you can hear her saying “Over here, Carter” trying to get him to look at the camera! She is a wonderful helper. I wish she really could feed him for me! I feel like I am feeding those two ALL DAY LONG!
You are such a big boy Carter! We hope you continue to be a great eater!


1 comment:
Super cute! Dave and I can't get over how much he looks like Abbie did! :)
Post a Comment