Today was Carter's last day as our little four-week old! Tomorrow, he will be a big one-month old! He spent the day at the mall and hanging out around the house. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! Each day seems to go slow at times, yet the time is still going by quickly.He is still eating and sleeping well. He is eating about every three hours during the day, and can sometimes sleep four or five hours at a time at night! He usually eats around 10:00 at night, then again around 2:00 or 3:00 and then in the morning between 6:00 and 7:00. He is a wonderful sleeper at night! We are still working on getting him to sleep as well during the day. He sleeps just fine in my arms and prefers that over his bassinet during the day. That will hopefully start happening less and less now as I try to transition him to sleeping in his bed all the time. I remember what a hard and long process it was to get Abbie to be the great sleeper she is today! I am not looking forward to doing that all over again! Hopefully it will be a little easier this time around.
I can't believe how fast he is growing! Before I know it, he will be six months old! We love you, Carter, and can't imagine our lives without you!

No comments:
Post a Comment