This morning, Abbie, Carter and I all headed to Abbie's swimming lesson. I wasn't sure what to expect. I had not been to class with her since the very first one when she cried the entire time! Since then, Stephen had been taking her to class. I was very pleasantly surprised! She did a great job the entire time. She did not cry once! Even better, she actually
enjoyed the class! I still sat a few feet behind her just in case. She was very proud of herself after she would swim and would turn to me and smile. I had a great time watching her swim, but actually missed the days when we would swim together! Oh, and Carter slept the entire time and through her bath when we got home!


Sitting on her turtle

Making sure I was still there.
Riding Mr. Duck...one her her favorites!
1 comment:
and who is that lovely little mermaid in the pool? she looks like Abbie, the big sister of Carter!!! Well we know her well and we love her very much!Big kisses to her and her baby brother! we had lunch with her Bebe and talked a lot about all of you. See you soon for the BIG birthday!!! Meme
Post a Comment