Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Girl

Abbie and I had a few moments of girl time while Carter was sleeping today. She loves to do anything that he does. She has started sitting in the "baby's seat" and laying on his playmat. She likes to lay on it with him and say "two babies on the mat" with a huge smile on her face. Yes, Abbie, you are my sweet baby, although next to your little brother you look HUGE! I put her hair in pig tails today. Her hair is finally getting long enough to stay in. Since having Carter, I have finally realized that she is a big girl now, but she will always be my baby!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

love the pigtails lindsay! she is such a sweetheart! can't wait to have a little girl of my own!!

Anonymous said...

dear Lindsay, Abbie looks adorable, as always, in her pigtails! until we know Carter better, she WILL always be our best baby, althought she might object to the word "baby" now. She is aafter all Carter BIG SISTER!!! I am glad that you had the time to post this new though, because the first thing I do after breakfast is looking for any of your new pictures or thoughts. Talking about that, I would like very much if we could buy from Wendy the 2 pictures she made of him on the plush pad (it used to be a bear skin in my time!)? will you ask her, (any price she wants) and we can do that when we come in March. I will make certain to bring the checkbook, big hugs and kisses to all of you, but especially the little ones. SWhat is the situation with Steve re: work? Lots of love to your little fam ily and you. meme