Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Visit with Mimi!

Mimi arrived late Thursday night for a long weekend! We were all so excited to see her and have her help for a few days. We made the most of her time here! We went to the mall on Friday. Then, Mimi babysat Friday night so that Steve and I could have our first dinner (or any meal for that matter) out in over a month! It was so nice to eat out just the two of us! Saturday, Mimi and I headed to the mall alone for some more shopping. Later that night, we went out to eat to celebrate Mimi's birthday! Mimi babysat again after Abbie went to bed so Steve and I could go to the movies! On Sunday, we mostly just relaxed around the house until it was time for her to leave. Thank you so much for coming to visit us Mimi! We loved seeing you and appreciate all your help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so nice to see that you'll had a great time togethar! the little ones are adorable and I am anxiously waitiing for MY time to hold them, hug and kiss them. As always thank you for theonly info we get from so far. Love and kisses to you and doouble that for the kiddies. Meme