Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Little Houdini

Last Wednesday morning, Carter was "asleep" in his bassinet in our room while Steve laid in bed. I think Steve was working on his computer. He was supposed to be "watching" Carter at the same time. Well you have seen in previous posts what kind of trouble Abbie gets into while under the watchful eye of Daddy!
Steve decided to check on Carter after after a little while, only to find him completely undressed from his clothes (except for his diaper) and out of all the blankets that were swaddling him! He frantically called for me asking if I had moved Carter. I walked in to see him and was shocked! We both have no clue how he could have managed to wiggle his way out of all his blankets and his sleeping gown! The gown has sleeves for goodness sakes! I was too worried he had hurt himself and picked him up right away so I don't have a picture. I recreated the scene with Abbie's baby. See the picture below! He ended up curled on his side, naked, at the top of his bassinet! Even funnier, 2 minutes after finding Carter like this, Abbie walked in to our room with her PJs off and hanging around her feet! It was one of those moments where I wondered what I have gotten myself into!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, that's so crazy! What a wiggle worm!