Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Carter's 2 Week Check-Up

This morning I took Carter to the doctor again for his two week check-up. He has finally regained his birth weight and is exactly 7lbs 6oz (37%) today (the exact same weight as when he was born!). He has grown 3/4 of an inch and is now 20 3/4 (84%) inches long. He is suffering from a little cold, given to him by his big sister. Other than that, he is doing great! Unfortunately, I have had to start supplementing with formula as I was not producing enough milk to feed him. I am still keeping up the breastfeeding and only giving him a bottle after I feed him. I am hopeful that my milk supply will continue to grow, and that I will be able to stop supplementing as much. Steve and I are both so thankful for a happy and healthy little boy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I too am so thankful this little guy is so healthy and regained his weight! GO Carter! Keep up the great work Lindsay...you are doing wonderful!!

Gauger Family said...

Way to go Carter! Sorry he already has a icky cold :(