Friday, February 27, 2009

Carter's First Trip to the Mall!

Carter went to the mall for the very first time today! Mimi was in town, so we all headed over to the mall for some shopping and Chick-Fil-A. Since, I still have not decided on a double stroller yet, I pushed Abbie in her stroller while Mimi pushed Carter in his. Both the kids were very good. Around noon, we stopped for Abbie's favorite, Chick-Fil-A. Carter slept through the entire trip, except when I woke him up around 1:00 to eat. While I fed him in the Nordstrom lounge (Nordstrom's is the best place to change and feed babies!), Mimi let Abbie run around Pottery Barn Kids and the mall. We all had a wonderful time, and both kids took great naps when we got home. I am sure Carter will make many more trips to the mall with his three favorite girls, probably not much to his liking! I am sure he will wish he could sleep through those trips as well!

No comments: