Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Tummy Time

Today was Carter's very first day to try out "tummy time". I have no idea if this is the "right" time to start it or when I did with Abbie. I figured it is never too early to get him used to it! I was a little worried he might cry when I put him on his tummy but he didn't mind at all! He actually stayed on his tummy for 5 minutes or so until I had to move him to vacuum a bunch of crackers Abbie spilled. Way to go, Carter! You have tough competition with your sister. She was rolling over by the time she was three months!
You will notice that Abbie is in the background of most of his pictures! I keep trying to get pictures of just him, but it is very difficult! Poor second child!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so cute. Abbie looks like she is having fun with him. She looks like she loves being a big sister.The first pix is so cute. Also the one with Abbie in It is also cute. tummy time is the most funny name for Carter's play time.


Love Rachel