Sunday, February 15, 2009

Abbie Talk...

Abbie's vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds the past few months! She is now able to repeat just about anything that you say. For example, just this morning she said the word "airport" for the very first time. I had talked to her about taking Aunt Ellen to the airport this morning and she repeated it with me. Steve said as they drove up to the airport she suddenly said "airport" and "plane". He was shocked since he hadn't heard her say it before! She is also saying short phrases and sentences now. She tends to say things that we say frequently. Here are a few of my favorites...

- Mommy (Daddy, Baba, etc.), where are you?
- Baba inside right now! (When Baba is barking outside. I must say this a lot!)
- Ready, go! Weee! (When jumping off something.)

She amazes me on a daily basis with the things she says! Unfortunately, she has also learned to use the words "no" and "why" as well. I wish she could have waited a little bit longer to learn those words!

No comments: