Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh Abbie...

It was just another one of those moments. As long as Abbie is entertaining herself and not hurting her brother, I pretty much let her do what she wants these days! The other day she reached her hang in a kitchen drawer and found some red napkins still in the package. She quickly ripped open the package and then put them all on top of Carter as his "blankie". The napkins kept her busy for a while so I could get things done. It was nice for me...but I am not sure how Carter felt!

2 comments:

Gauger Family said...

It's amazing what we will let them do just so we can unload the dishwasher!

Anonymous said...

how adorable of Big Sister to think that her little brother might be cold! she is to be encouraged to always think of her little brother,she can not hurt him as long as she loves him so!. meme