Abbie loves to dance. We listen to music most of the day, and she will spontaneously start dancing to songs she likes. Every time I see her dancing it puts a smile on my face and makes me laugh to myself. I think her dancing is hilarious! She must have gotten her moves from her Daddy. They often have "dance-offs" with each other. Steve will suddenly say "dance-off" and they both start dancing. He pronounces himself the winner every time. I am waiting for the day when Abbie claims herself to be the winner!
Check out the video below of some of her moves. Just click on the picture. Notice in the background music is playing from her favorite show "The Backyardigans". She and I both love the music.Abbie Dancing 4/9/09

2 comments:
Wow, she has some moves!! I love her robot dance at the beginning!
LOVE IT!! She's got talent!
Post a Comment