Friday, April 24, 2009

My Little Boy

Carter is growing every day and quickly moving from newborn to infant. He is awake a lot more during the day now. He loves to sit in his baby papasan chair and play on his playmat. He is not a fan of tummy time these days...which has encouraged him to continue to roll over. He has now rolled over 3 times! He was also very close to rolling from his back to his tummy. He is a mover! Here are some of his latest pictures. I was able to capture a few smiles...although I don't think he is going to be a very "smiley" baby. He seems to have a more thoughtful and serious personality. I will give more of an update next week when he turns 3 months old!

Abbie put her baby and Elmo on the mat to play with Carter. He probably wondered what in the world those things were!

I had just kissed his tummy before I took this picture to get him to smile. So sweet!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

he is too sweet! looks like big sis in some pics and a lot like his mommy!! and yes, little boys are quite MOVERS and shakers! you just wait... :)