Abbie found an old pair of sunglasses I had bought for her when she was 4 months old. She would never wear them! Yesterday was another story though! She wanted to wear them all day, in the house! I can't tell you how many times I had to put them on for her. I thought I was going to lose my mind if I had to do it one more time. Every time I would tell her that it was the last time she would just come back 2 minutes later with a sad look on her face and say "Mommy, guckies?". (Guckies is her word for glasses and has been for as long as she could talk.) Of course, I would have to put them on again.
She decided she wanted to go "driving" on her lion with her sunglasses on. She also decided she needed shoes to drive and decided to wear mine. She even found a set of keys to start her lion. When I asked her where she was going, she said she was going to get pizza!

1 comment:
Love the shoes!
Post a Comment