Friday, April 17, 2009

Carter's Milestones - Rolling Over!

Carter did it! He rolled over for the very first time today! He was laying on his tummy and not very happy about it. He kept wiggling and eventually rolled himself over on to his back! I started cheering loudly, which I think scared him. I was just so proud for him and it was so unexpected! Poor Carter doesn't get nearly as much tummy time as Abbie did since we are running around all day. I don't think he was aware of what he did, so I don't think it will become a regular occurrence for a little while. I am just so happy he did it! It is hard to believe crawling is only months away! He is already growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Gauger Family said...

Already? He must be advanced :)

Michelle said...

way to go carter!! how impressive for your age and for being a BOY!! :)