This morning Abbie's playgroup went to visit a local firestation! I am sure the firefighters were so excited to have 6 two year-olds (and 2 infants) at the station! They were very nice and gave the children a tour of the ambulance and firetruck. Each of the kids was able to sit in the firetruck and even "drive" in the front seat. I know Abbie loved driving the firetruck! After our visit, we headed to a playground that was right next door for some fun. Unfortunately, Abbie fell down and scraped her knee. Two days into shorts weather and she already has a knee injury! I am sure it is the first of many. So we headed home to take care of her wound (I am currently wearing a band-aid on my knee as well at Abbie's insistence) and feed Carter. What a fun morning with our friends!


Abbie, Emmy and Ella
Trying to beep the horn, even though there wasn't one (thank goodness!)
Abbie, Emily, Ella, Emmy, Travis and Griffin
1 comment:
Fun! Frisco has a cool kids station you can tour and play off Main Street.
Post a Comment