Abbie is constantly picking up new words and phrases. She has a few that are my current favorites.
- Whenever Carter starts to cry, I always go pick him up and say "It's okay, Mommy's gotcha". Lately I have noticed Abbie picking up her baby just like me and saying "Shhh...Abbie's gotcha" to her babies. Adorable!
- Everything she eats lately is "delicious". I think her teachers must use the word at school.
- When she is excited about something she claps her hands and says "It's perfect"!
- We listen to her Backyardigans CD during the day. I thought it might help take her mind off the TV show. However, she is too smart for me. Now sometimes she says "No CD Backuse (her word for The Backyardigans) Mommy, TT (her word for TV) Backuse." Oh Abbie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love hearing about her speech! you just wait...it gets SO much better!! :)
Post a Comment