Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Big Game

Tonight Baylor (Lindsay) played Penn State (Stephen) for the NIT Basketball Championship. Our schools never play each other so it was an event! Sadly, none of the Baylor clothes I have currently fit Abbie or Carter. They were stuck wearing their Penn State clothes, poor things! They did both look very cute in their matching clothes.

Abbie was so excited to be holding Carter. She just loves him so much! I can already see Carter is going to have a very protective big sister who likes to tell him what to do!

I don't know why, but whenever I look at Carter in this picture I see him as a teenager! His expression just looks older to me. I can kind of see what he is really going to look like!

Carter was very smiley while enjoying some mat time. I just love his adorable smile! He is my big 2 month old! On another note, his outfit says it is for 6 months. We know that he is in the 50% for his age so I am thinking their sizing is just a little off. No wonder it was so small on Abbie when I put her in it around 8 months!

Then Abbie decided she wanted to take a picture holding hands with Elmo and Carter. She loves to hold Carter's hand, but usually just ends up pulling on his arm. Poor Elmo takes a beating too!Sadly, Baylor lost the game. It is hard being a Baylor fan! I guess our two adorable cheerleaders put Penn State on top! Note to self, must get some more Baylor clothes!

No comments: