Friday, April 10, 2009

Our Little Bluebonnets

We made our annual trip to play and take pictures in the bluebonnets! We started the tradition last year when we went to take pictures with Wendy and Griffin. They turned out so cute that I decided we should do it every year. Since the bluebonnets only bloom this time of year, I think it will be a great way to follow Abbie and Carter as they grow and change.
We actually made two trips this year. I was worried that I would not be able to manage taking pictures of both Abbie and Carter at the same time by myself, so Steve went with us last Saturday. It was an overcast day, perfect for taking pictures. Carter went first and did really well in his Easter basket. I took several cute pictures of him before he decided he was done. Then it was Abbie's turn. She was very adventurous this year and wouldn't to run through the flowers. She loved running and touching them.
We met Wendy and Griffin again this morning so we could get some pictures of the two friends together. They both had a great time! It is so amazing to see the changes in both of them since last year! I hope we can continue this tradition for a long time!
Abbie in the Bluebonnets 2009

Abbie in the Bluebonnets 2008

Carter in the Bluebonnets 2009

Abbie and Griffin 2009


Abbie and Griffin 2008

Best Friends

2 comments:

Gauger Family said...

Oh Wow! The place you found is covered in bluebonnets.I've never seen so many!! She looks so old in these- like a big girl :)

Michelle said...

love the bluebonnet pics!! great tradition to have! happy easter!