Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Last Class

Today was Abbie’s last ballet and tap class for the year.  They practiced for their big recital coming up on Saturday.  Abbie had a great year in ballet with all of her friends.  She has been dancing with some of them for two years now!  I am looking forward to continuing the tradition next year with her friends, although it will be strange to have to go after school!

Carter and I waited in the hall as usual.  Poor Carter has been waiting in this hall outside of ballet for two years!  He had a snack and then entertained me with his ballet moves.  He is actually not a bad dancer!  He has seen Abbie do her recital dance so many times that he frequently does it too!
IMG_6327nIMG_6328n
During the last 15 minutes of class we got to see them run through their recital dance.  I can’t wait to see her performance on Saturday!
IMG_6329nIMG_6330nIMG_6333n

No comments: