Saturday, May 12, 2012

Birthday Party Fun

Abbie and Carter went to a cotton candy/pony party for their friend, Arabella, this morning.  Mollie, Arabella's mom, did an amazing job putting the party together, escpecially after having her third baby just three weeks earlier!  The party had tons of great snacks, cotton candy and even two ponies to ride in the backyard.  The kids had a blast!  Abbie and Carter had fun playing with friends from school and ballet.  I had a nice time talking to the parents.  It is so nice to see the great friends the kids have made since we moved here.  Some of the moms I have sat with at ballet for two years and seen at drop-off at school have become really great friends.  I just wish there were more boys in the mix.  Poor Carter is always surrounded by a million girls!  It was just a fun morning!
IMG_6113nIMG_6115nIMG_6117nIMG_6120nIMG_6121nIMG_6122nIMG_6124nIMG_6125nIMG_6129nIMG_6131nIMG_6133nIMG_6135nIMG_6136nIMG_6137nIMG_6138nIMG_6139nIMG_6142n

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

How fun. Love painting the horse!