We had a wonderful Memorial Day! We spent the day playing with Nana and Pop and having a pizza lunch before they had to leave for the airport.
Nana fed Elisabeth many of her bottles while they were here. She loved all the attention and being held all the time!
Abbie and Carter just started taking gymnastics. They both really love it! I am happy they have found a new activity that they really enjoy, but not so happy that they have started to turn the playroom into a gymnasium! I frequently find Carter doing headstands on the sofa! He is such a little monkey!
Of course I had to get some pictures of Elisabeth in her patriotic bubble. I think she is just about the cutest little thing I have ever seen! I just love her to pieces! I also love her big sister a whole lot too!

No comments:
Post a Comment