The doctor came in and examined her. We discussed her protein intolerance and that she was on the special formula. We also discussed how her reflux medicine was working. I think both of these changes have really made a huge difference. I also asked him about the little orange thing that I noticed was coming out of her right eye that morning. If you look closely in the first picture you can see it. He wiped it from her eye and it looked like a little, orange splinter! It was the craziest thing! He said he thought it was a plug from a clogged tear duct! Poor thing! I didn’t even realized that she had a clogged duct with all of the other issues we have been dealing with. I am so thankful that it resolved itself! He told me she was perfectly healthy. We discussed splitting her 2 month vaccinations in half. He agreed that it was probably a good idea given her stomach and fever issues.
The nurse came in to give her the shot. She was so great and only whimpered a few times and then was completely fine! She never even actually cried! The nurse and I were amazed at her reaction. I think she must have a high pain tolerance just like Carter. Great!
After the shot I put her in her carseat, made her follow-up for the rest of her vaccinations in a month, and we were on our way!
She came home and slept the rest of the morning and woke up as happy as could be and showing some pretty sweet smiles!
I am so thankful for a wonderful 2 month check-up!

2 comments:
So sweet! How much does she look like Abbie at that age?????
Love her beautiful face! She's getting big already!
Post a Comment