There is nothing more precious than a sleeping baby! Elisabeth is still doing well with her sleeping. Whenever she is not sleeping on the go in the carseat, I have her swaddled and sleeping in her bassinet. I am trying to start early to get her in the habit of sleeping in her bed, as opposed to on me or in the swing/bouncy chair. (Abbie would only nap in her swing for a LONG time. I learned my lesson with her and started Carter sleeping only in his bassinet/crib right away. He was a much better sleeper.) She has one fussy time of day. Unfortunately it is at night right after we have put the other two to bed and could actually enjoy some down time. She doesn’t cry continuously, she just wants to be held to sleep. I know she needs some cuddle time by then after the craziness of the day, and either Stephen and I will hold her until it is time for her next feeding and then to start “night time”. She usually eats around 11:00 and goes to bed for the night. Then she eats again around 3:30 goes back to sleep and then wakes up for the day around 7:00. I think she is doing really well for only being a few weeks old! Sadly, I am so exhausted that even a decent amount of sleep doesn’t do much to ease my all-day fatigue. I just keep reminding myself that this phase is only short term and it will (hopefully) get better the older she gets.
Our Sleeping Beauty
Sweet Sisters!

1 comment:
Aww, she is so sweet asleep too! That schedule sounds pretty awesome though. I know you must be totally exhausted. I wish I could be there to hold her! The kids look great!
Post a Comment