Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Elisabeth’s Newborn Pictures

We had Elisabeth’s newborn pictures taken one day at our home when she was about a week and a half old.  It was the last thing that I felt like doing at the time.  I had to figure out clothes for all five of us, get the house somewhat cleaned up and hope that everyone was in a good mood for pictures.  It was a lot of work and our wonderful photographer was here for about two and a half hours.  I was thoroughly exhausted when it was over and my house was a wreck.  However, it was SO worth it to have these pictures to cherish forever.  Our little baby is already growing so big, I am so thankful to have these pictures of the brief moment when she was so tiny and new.
Schmitt Newborn 002Schmitt Newborn 003Schmitt Newborn 004Schmitt Newborn 001Schmitt Newborn 006Schmitt Newborn 007Schmitt Newborn 005Schmitt Newborn 009Schmitt Newborn 010Schmitt Newborn 011Schmitt Newborn 012Schmitt Newborn 013Schmitt Newborn 015Schmitt Newborn 016Schmitt Newborn 017Schmitt Newborn 008Schmitt Newborn 018Schmitt Newborn 019Schmitt Newborn 014

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

Cutest pictures EVER!!! Awesome job!