Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Look Back

I have been looking back at Abbie and Carter’s baby pictures to see if Elisabeth looks like either one.  I don’t really think she does.  I mean, they all look related, but I don’t think she looks exactly like either of them.  I was also trying to figure out what I think her hair will be like.  From looking at the pictures, all three of them have had much different hair when they were little.  I think Elisabeth will fall somewhere in between Abbie and Carter.   I don’t think her hair will be as dark or as thick as Abbie’s, but I also don’t think it will be as thin or as light as Carter’s.  Maybe she is a perfect blend of the two!  I  guess only time will tell.  Here are some fun pictures for comparison of all three of them right at one month.
(Thank you Shannon for the little sister outfit!)
IMG_5951nIMG_5954n
IMG_0450
Abbie
IMG_2442n
Carter
IMG_5961n
Elisabeth
IMG_2154n
Also, can you believe when Carter was 1 month old Abbie looked like this?!?  She wasn’t even two years old yet!  I can’t believe how much of a baby she still was!

No comments: