Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pizza Night

I thought it would be fun for Abbie and Carter to make a pizza for dinner after Abbie’s first day of school. Since neither of them has really shown an interest in pizza, I thought they might enjoy eating it more knowing they had made it.

Basically, all Abbie and Carter did was sprinkle on the cheese. I had to keep the pizza simple if I had any hope of getting them to eat it! I still can’t believe that they don’t love it as much as Steve and I do!

Abbie had fun putting the cheese on the pizza. She even helped Carter with his cheese. He was more interested in eating the cheese than actually putting it on the pizza.

IMG_9181n IMG_9184n IMG_9186n IMG_9190n

Abbie protested a little at first when it came time to actually eat the pizza. We kept saying what a great pizza she had made. She finally agreed to try a bite and she liked it! She ended up eating one piece of pizza, which I consider a success for her. She even proclaimed it was the best pizza she had ever eaten, or something equally as dramatic. (She says some of the funniest things these days. I am convinced she is three going on thirteen!) Carter loved his pizza and ate all that we had given him. Overall, it was a great pizza night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So great seeing you in NJ - Carter and Abbie are absolutely adorable! I can't believe Abbie is in school already.

Thanks again for all the mommy advice!

Hope to see you again soon.

Arlene