Today was Abbie’s first day of preschool! She was very excited to be going back to school. Her school does gradual entry which meant she would only be going a half day today. She left at noon, so there was no lunch or nap time at school. I am sure she would have been fine with a full day of school, but it was nice to pick her up and bring her home for lunch so we could hear all about her first day.
Steve happened to have the day off today to make up for all the LATE nights he has been working for months. I was so excited he could come with us for her first day. I know Abbie was, too! We took a few pictures before we left for school. I can’t believe how grown up she looks!
She was very excited to be going to school…or maybe just to have some time away from Mommy and Carter!
We took some more pictures on the way in to school. She loved walking in all by herself and carrying her bag.
She walked right in to her new classroom. I was so proud of her! She had to check-in by moving her name card on the check-in chart and then put a sticker on her name tag. After that she walked right in and started playing! She has come a LONG way since her very first day of school! (Don’t worry, Carter carried on that tradition for her…more to come on his first day of school!)
Abbie was all smiles when we picked her up from school at noon. I don’t think she was ready to leave yet!
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Abbie! We are so happy that you love learning and having fun at school. We hope you have a wonderful year of preschool!

1 comment:
Loved seeing these pictures and hearing all about their first day of school. I can't believe how big both of them are!! Enjoy your (limited, I know) peace and quiet. :)
Post a Comment