Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Visit From Maggie

Aunt Maggie came for a visit yesterday. Abbie was very excited to see her. Carter doesn’t know Maggie as well but he was just as excited to see her. They both loved all the attention Maggie gave them and playing with her. I guess playing with Mommy every day is boring! A few hours into her visit they were already fighting over who got to be held by Maggie. I think life is a permanent competition between those two!

Yesterday afternoon we all went to get Carter’s hair cut and eat cupcakes. Then Steve was able to come home at a normal hour from work for once so Maggie and I could enjoy a nice dinner away from the kids! It was so much fun to be able to eat a peaceful dinner and catch up with each other.

This morning Maggie watched both kids swim at their weekly lesson. I think both of them were showing off their swimming skills for her! Then we came home for some play time and lunch. Abbie was SO sad when Maggie had to leave. She just loves Maggie. I had to keep telling her that we will be going to visit Maggie again soon.

Thank you for coming to visit us Aunt Maggie! We miss you already!

IMG_8526n

This is the cutest picture! They don’t look that happy when I am playing with them!

IMG_8524n IMG_8525n IMG_8527n

No comments: