Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Lion, the Witch, and the Doggie Door?? The Sequel

Seriously?!? Already?!? Carter discovered the doggie door today! His high chair is right next to Bailey’s doggie door. This morning he noticed her going in and out while he was eating. He just kept watching her very intently. This afternoon, he crawled in to the kitchen as I was making his bottle. I saw him spot the doggie door. He got really excited and started speed crawling over to it! He crawled right up and stuck his hand through. As you can see from the pictures he was very proud of himself! He even managed to stick is head through. It seems so early to be dealing with these things! So much for my laid-back second child. Here comes trouble!

IMG_5190 IMG_5191 IMG_5194 IMG_5196

It seems like just yesterday I was writing the very same post for Abbie. The time is flying by! Click on the link below to see the original post.

The Lion, the Witch and the Doggie Door?

1 comment: