Carter is finally getting his two bottom front teeth! After months of teething and waiting, they have finally poked through his gums. Abbie got her first teeth at four months. We figured Carter would be about the same. Well, three months later and he is finally getting his first teeth right after his seven month birthday!
I am already growing tired of baby food and am ready to move on to the fun of finger foods! Carter tried his very first Cheerio the other day. Since then, he has had more Cheerios and puffs. I think he has only actually eaten 5 out of the 100 we have given him! Oh well, he needs the practice. He still has not mastered how to pick them up yet. We are working on it!
Here are pictures from his very first time eating a Cheerio. I love to see his different reactions!
Ugh…what is this in my mouth!?! (Can you see his two little teeth poking through!)
Notice Abbie’s hand in the background. I think I have created a monster. Now she just keeps trying to shove puffs and Cheerios in his mouth. Oh what fun having a toddler helping me with the baby!
Mommy, are you sure about this?
This isn’t so bad!
He was also smiling because Abbie and I were cheering for him.
A little dazed and confused!

1 comment:
Yea for teeth! I love how his hair is coming in, so cute!
Post a Comment