Carter has just started to crawl, or at least move himself forward without rolling over! He started last Thursday and keeps getting a little better every day. This video was taken on Monday.
He is able to get on his hands and knees and rock himself. He throws himself forward in order to move. Sadly, that usually involves hitting his head on the object he is crawling to! Now, three days later, he is actually starting to crawl a bit more. I think he will have his technique perfected soon! He is also able to push himself back to sit up! The other day I walked out of the room to put some laundry away and he was playing on his tummy. When I returned a few seconds later, he was sitting up! I was amazed!
I love this video. Carter is just as adorable as ever. I also love hearing Abbie talking in the background. I am so used to her “jabber” all day that I forget how cute it is. I know I will look back on this one day and miss her at this age! In the beginning, she is making monkey sounds because that is what we usually do to get him to smile for pictures. I also love the end of the video when she is “rocking” him to sleep. Poor Carter! Good thing he is a tough little boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment