We took pictures of Abbie and Carter in their Halloween costumes this morning. They both looked so cute!
Abbie is a fairy princess this year. I had planned on her being a monkey since she loves Curious George. I even bought a monkey costume for her. However, Abbie wanted to be a princess. She wouldn’t even try on the monkey costume! She will gladly wear her princess costume and has already been wearing it for days! She is just the sweetest princess!
Carter is going to be a pumpkin for his first Halloween. He is wearing the same costume that Abbie wore on her first Halloween. It was not easy getting pictures of him today! He just wanted to keep crawling. What a cute little pumpkin!

3 comments:
Too cute!!!
These are SO cute. Did Wendy take these or did you ? I love Abbie's costume, very cute and not too princess-e!
that last pic cracks me up...those expressions are priceless
Post a Comment