Abbie had her first day back at school for the year! She has moved up to the two year olds class and is now going Tuesdays and Thursdays! Yesterday we met her teachers, Ms. Suzan and Ms. Joyce. She had a great time playing in her new room and was excited to go back to school.
She couldn’t wait to go to school all morning! I kept telling her that first she needed to eat her breakfast and get dressed for school. She managed to completely unpack her school bag and this is what I found when I went to pack her bag again. I guess her babies were tired!
Today she took a turkey sandwich for lunch. She also had cheese, raisins, Cheez Its and Teddy Grahams. Hopefully she will eat her lunch and not be too distracted by the fun of eating with her friends! (Update: She did not eat her sandwich, cheese or raisins. What a great lunch of Cheez Its and Teddy Grahams!)
Here she is with all of her school things right before we left. She didn’t want to smile at first. Lately, she thinks it is so funny to say “poopy”. She says it over and over and laughs hysterically. So Steve and I said “poopy” this morning and that managed to get a huge smile! Whatever works I guess!
What a difference a year makes! Here she is on the first day of school last year.
We all took Abbie for her first day of school. Steve came with us before he headed on to work.
Abbie did great! She cried for a minute or so when she went into the room. Then she started playing with Play Doh and was just fine!
Abbie had a great first day! She told me that she had a very busy day. She was very happy when we picked her up and there were no tears! She was excited to see Carter and to tell us about her day. We are so proud of you Abbie!

1 comment:
She looks so grown up! I'm glad she had a super day. Gracie starts tomorrow. I sure wish they were on the same day, maybe next year!!
Post a Comment