Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Woohoo for Jumperoo!

Elisabeth loves her Jumperoo!  I had to buy our third Jumperoo, something I never thought I would do!  We had borrowed one from Shannon for Abbie.  I had found one on clearance at Walmart after Christmas for Carter (which I sold for more than I paid for it) which left me with no Jumperoo for little Elisabeth.  Lucky for her she got the best one of all!  She really loves to jump and play with the toys.  I think she also really likes being able to stand up tall enough to watch what Abbie and Carter are doing around her.  She will stay in it for 20-30 minutes and play while they play around her.  I am just sad that we don’t have one for the downstairs as well.  (Don’t worry, an Exersaucer is already en route for the downstairs.  Sorry, Daddy!)
IMG_7479nIMG_7485nIMG_7501nIMG_7502nIMG_7507n
And just for fun!!!
IMG_0812n
IMG_3676n
One of my favorites!  I just love my Aberdoodle.  She was just the cutest little thing!
IMG_3673n

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

Aww, I can't believe she's old enough for that. Good for you though!

I forgot how little Abbie was when Carter was born. OMG!