Friday, August 10, 2012

A Weekend Alone

Elisabeth and I had the past 5 days all to ourselves.  Stephen took Abbie and Carter back for our annual summer trip to visit his family and the beach in New Jersey.  I just was not up for the trip with a four month old, so Elisabeth and I stayed at home and spent some quality time together.  We drove down and spent Saturday at Mimi and Bebe’s house.  Then Mimi came up to stay the night with us on Sunday and drove back home on Monday.  Then Tuesday night everyone was home.  The time actually flew by, as all my days do now.  It was amazing how easy things seemed with just Elisabeth!  I didn’t have nearly the amount of laundry and dishes to clean, and I wasn’t constantly cleaning up toys/books/junk after two little mess makers.  We had fun playing with her toys and with Mimi.  We had a great time, just the two of us, but were excited to see the rest of the gang when they arrived home!
IMG_7448nIMG_7449nIMG_7442nIMG_7446nIMG_7456n
She was in the mood to stick out her tongue all weekend!  I guess she had just discovered it and thought it was hilarious!
IMG_7458nIMG_7465nIMG_7469nIMG_7470n

1 comment: