Friday, August 17, 2012

Keeping Busy

We are down to the last few days of summer and trying to fit in fun playdates with our friends before everyone is busy with school.  We are definitely keeping busy!

The other morning we met Jennifer, Addie and Amelia and Molly, Arabella and Ryder at the bounce place for some fun.  The kids all had a great time playing together!
IMG_7508nIMG_7510n
Everyone worked up an appetite bouncing so we went to Chick-Fil-A afterward for lunch and more play.  It was quite the day!  The kids had so much fun eating at their own kid table, eating ice cream and playing on the playground.  They were so sad when I made them leave because Elisabeth had a poopy diaper issue.  By that time this Mommy was DONE!

We also had Emma over to play today.  Emma is one of Abbie’s best little friends.  I am so sad they will no longer be in school together.  Hopefully we will still see Emma often once school starts!  The girls had a great time playing upstairs and were not wanting to play with the little brother.  I brought Carter down with me to watch TV and play Candyland.
IMG_7512nIMG_7513nIMG_7516n
Bailey did not want to miss any of the fun and kept laying right on top of our game board.  I guess she just wanted some attention.  Carter gave her some sweet kisses. 
IMG_7517nIMG_7518nIMG_7519n
The kids all ate lunch and then it was time for Emma to go.  Another fun day with a friend!
IMG_7520n

No comments: