- Elisabeth is still a good eater but is starting to lose interest in her bottles. She is still taking four bottles a day right now, but I am going to transition her to three in the next week or so. She is eating a variety of baby food. She eats pears, apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, mixed vegetables, vegetable turkey dinner and apple-sweet potato to name just some of them. She loves puffs! She gets excited when we get the container out of the pantry. She cries if she is sitting in her high chair with no food, so I usually give her a few puffs while I am getting her baby food ready.
- Elisabeth is still sleeping through the night. Hooray! She also still naps twice a day. She still usually sleeps about an hour or two.
- She is still not crawling yet. I know she wants to and is trying to figure it out!
- Elisabeth loves bath time. She loves to splash in the bath and play with the toys.
- Elisabeth loves her big brother and sister. She loves watching whatever they are doing. She still loves to play with Carter’s tub of cars and usually makes her way and gets them all out, passing up all her toys on the way! She loves Bailey too! She smiles and laughs whenever we see Bailey and loves when Bailey kisses her.
These pictures were taken a few days after she turned 8 months by which time she was crawling! She is always on the go now, exploring things!
I love this one! She looks like she is thinking, “Can I make a break for it? Will Mommy let me?”!
I love this one too. She must have been concentrating very hard with her little tongue sticking out!
It is kind of hard to believe the Little People bus and all the parts has now made it through three kids. I can’t believe we haven’t lost anyone/thing yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment