The kids have been working hard to get ready for this day by making crafts and their costumes. Carter was very excited to show me the necklace he made. He said it had the most macaroni of any one in the class and was even a pattern. So cute! He looked adorable in his little costume and we all had a fun time at lunch. I just love sharing these special days!
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Carter’s Thanksgiving Feast
Today was Carter’s Thanksgiving Feast at school. We joined him for a yummy, traditional feast with his friends. I always love this day!
The kids have been working hard to get ready for this day by making crafts and their costumes. Carter was very excited to show me the necklace he made. He said it had the most macaroni of any one in the class and was even a pattern. So cute! He looked adorable in his little costume and we all had a fun time at lunch. I just love sharing these special days!





The kids have been working hard to get ready for this day by making crafts and their costumes. Carter was very excited to show me the necklace he made. He said it had the most macaroni of any one in the class and was even a pattern. So cute! He looked adorable in his little costume and we all had a fun time at lunch. I just love sharing these special days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment