Sunday, October 21, 2012
Tinker Bell, An Astronaut and A Pumpkin
What do Tinker Bell, an astronaut and a pumpkin have in common? Absolutely nothing! But that is what the kids decided to be for Halloween. Well, actually, the only person who had any input on their costume was Abbie. She definitely wanted to be Tinker Bell. Carter continued his lack of interest in Halloween from last year. He did not care at all about dressing up. When I continually asked him what he wanted to be, he finally just said the sheriff from last year. He is just so creative! I found a cute astronaut costume for him on sale so that is what he was! Elisabeth continued the tradition of being a pumpkin for her very first Halloween. We definitely got our money’s worth out of that costume. I love that each of them wore it for their first Halloween and plan to save it just in case their children want to wear it someday.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute! It's so sweet they've all been the pumpkin :)
Post a Comment