Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Getting Excited!

We are really getting excited around here for Halloween!  Abbie has been drawing all sorts of Halloween-themed pictures lately.  She just made one for her friend Halle in her class.  I was amazed by what a great job she did spelling and sounding out words.  She did the entire thing all my herself upstairs!  I am so proud of how she is willing to think about the words and sound them out, rather than just ask us how to spell everything all the time.
IMG_8150nIMG_8149n
It reads, “Halle By Abbie  Spiders are scary.  They roll.  Boo.  I like spiders.”  So cute!

Elisabeth and Bailey were playing upstairs today.  Elisabeth looked so cute in her Fall outfit.  Bailey loves to give her kisses.  I am not sure how Elisabeth feels about them yet.  Carter and I love Bailey kisses, while Abbie and Daddy don’t.  I guess Elisabeth will have to be our tie-breaker.  I hope she is a dog person like Carter and me!
IMG_8156nIMG_8159nIMG_8171nIMG_8174n

No comments: