Thursday, October 25, 2012

Squirrels and Homework

Well the squirrels are back.  They just love living in our warm and cozy home.  Sadly for them, I do not appreciate them or their scratching sounds above me in my attic.  It is just about enough to make me crazy!  Of course this would happen again while Stephen is out of town.  I called a company and they sent someone out today to take away the squirrel they trapped on the roof.  Thanks to our $100 that squirrel will be relocated to a nice home in the forest.  The whole process at least made for some fun entertainment for Carter.  He liked being able to see a squirrel up close.  He is usually chasing after them while they run away for dear life!
IMG_8198
After my fun-filled day I got to do Abbie’s homework.  I had to make an art portfolio at 10:30 at night.  The fun never ends around here!
IMG_8200

No comments: