Elisabeth hasn’t changed that much this month. Here is the latest:
- She is still sleeping through the night and taking two good naps a day. I am so thankful she is such a good sleeper. It makes a huge difference on my stress level if she is sleeping well. A tired and cranky baby means a tired and cranky mommy.
- She is really doing well with her baby foods. She will eat just about anything we give her except for peas. She hates peas and scrunches up her nose, spits them out, and even makes herself gag when she eats them! I knew I should keep trying to get her to eat them, but, honestly, I think I am just going to give up on the peas. She is loving her puffs and her baby Mum Mums.
- She still gets four bottles a day for a total of 26 or so ounces. She is still on her special formula. We will still get free formula through insurance for November and December. Sadly, once our insurance starts over in the new year we will not get it for free, since we won’t have met our deductible yet. I am thinking about trying to switch her to cheaper formula then. Hopefully she will have grown out of her allergy by that time.
- Elisabeth still only has her two bottom teeth.
- She is still wearing a size 3 diaper and 6-12 month clothing. However, our little chucky monkey is very close to moving up in clothes.
- She has mastered sitting. She is now starting to push up on to all fours and rock back and forth. So far she has only managed to go backwards. We will see if she figures out crawling soon!
- Elisabeth is such a sweetheart and so sweet. She loves to watch her big sister and brother and laughs at the silly things they do. We just love her so much!
Elisabeth is such a little chubbers! Just look at that belly in her onesie! For comparison, here is Abbie at the same age and in the same shirt. And I even thought Abbie was chunky when she was a baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment