Being a room mom, I had to help with the fair. I even coerced Stephen into volunteering to help. He is such a great dad! Abbie was very lucky to have both of her parents attend the fair. Mimi and Bebe were home watching a flu-stricken Carter and sweet Elisabeth. Stephen and I loved getting to see Abbie at school and to watch her interact with the teachers and her friends. It was a very fun morning!
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Abbie’s Five Senses Fair
This morning was Abbie’s Five Senses Fair at school. It was a big day for all the Kindergartners! The kids have been learning about their five senses and today was a fun day to rotate throughout the different classrooms doing activities for each of the senses. Since they weren’t allowed to wear their Halloween costumes to school, they were allowed to wear PJs. Abbie loved getting to wear her nightgown to school!
Being a room mom, I had to help with the fair. I even coerced Stephen into volunteering to help. He is such a great dad! Abbie was very lucky to have both of her parents attend the fair. Mimi and Bebe were home watching a flu-stricken Carter and sweet Elisabeth. Stephen and I loved getting to see Abbie at school and to watch her interact with the teachers and her friends. It was a very fun morning!









Being a room mom, I had to help with the fair. I even coerced Stephen into volunteering to help. He is such a great dad! Abbie was very lucky to have both of her parents attend the fair. Mimi and Bebe were home watching a flu-stricken Carter and sweet Elisabeth. Stephen and I loved getting to see Abbie at school and to watch her interact with the teachers and her friends. It was a very fun morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment