Sunday, September 2, 2012

Party of Ten

Today we met the Bynums for lunch and fun at Market Street!  I was excited to meet up with Michelle and her family to catch up on the first week of Kindergarten.  Things are definitely a “party” when you have a party of ten!  We all had a fun lunch and then Stephen and Russ took the older kids to run around on the lawn while Michelle and I stayed inside and fed the babies.  The dads and big kids worked up quite a sweat in the horrible heat outside and cooled off with some ice cream before we met up with them.  It was SO much fun catching up with our friends.  I wish they lived much, much closer!  I never would have imagined when we were hanging out in high school that Michelle and I would end up with these six adorable kids one day!
IMG_7713n

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

So cute! I bet you all caused a scene! They are the cutest kids ever!!